My Slimy Directions!
What You will Need to Make Slime:
- Large Mason Jar with screw on lid
- Borax Solution
- Water to fill it with
- You will need plenty of paper towels!
Have mom or dad pour about 1 – 1 1/2 cups of borax into the large mason jar. fill jar almost to the top with water. screw lid on and shake. some borax will settle to the bottom, that is ok! You will be able to use this or other slimy activities.
- Next you will need a bottle of non-washable glue.
- Add about the same volume of water as the amount of glue. This needs to be a 1:1 glue:water Mix
- Add about 30 drops of food coloring. the more you add the darker it will become. I think Abby added much more than 30 drops
- Now you can add the Borax. We added about 1/2 c. you can a little less or a little more depending on how stiff you would like it.
- You will also need a Plastic Bag.